Genome wide technologies are now part of many projects. the CBI has developped a local core facility to process and analyse that kind of data and make these technologies accessible to every CBI's team.
The core facility missions are :
- Help CBI's teams to process their high throughput sequencing data, by being implicated at the earliest stage of new project requiring next generation sequencing tools and processing/analysing the data.
- Develop pipelines and user-friendly applications, at the request, to automatize certain tasks.
- Take charge of the user trainings on existing tools (Internal CBI trainings Biostat/R and Bioinfo/Galaxy) and supervise or co-supervise students, on the core facility or in the teams.
- Develop methods and tools for project requiring particular expertise (statistics, mathematics or bioinformatics) on advanced questions (new technology, multi-scale analysis, comparative and integrated analysis...).
- Insert the core facility in a local bioinformatic network by working with other institutions and core facility (I2MC, GenoToul INRA, IMT biostatistic facility...) and scientific and technological monitoring.
- §Muniz L., §Deb M.K. (§co-first authors), Aguirrebengoa M., Lazorthes S., *Trouche D., *Nicolas E .(*co-last authors).
Control of gene expression in senescence through transcriptional read-through of convergent protein-coding genes
2017 Nov 21(9):2433-2446.
- Aymard F, Aguirrebengoa M, Guillou E, Javierre BM, Bugler B, Arnould C, Rocher V, Iacovoni JS, Biernacka A, Skrzypczak M, Ginalski K, Rowicka M, Fraser P, Legube G..
Genome-wide mapping of long-range contacts unveils clustering of DNA double-strand breaks at damaged active genes.
Nat Struct Mol Biol
- Salifou K, Ray S, Verrier L, Aguirrebengoa M, Trouche D, Panov KI, Vandromme M..
The histone demethylase JMJD2A/KDM4A links ribosomal RNA transcription to nutrients and growth factors availability.
2016 Jan 7:10174
- Caron P, Choudjaye J, Clouaire T, Bugler B, Daburon V, Aguirrebengoa M, Mangeat T, Iacovoni JS, Álvarez-Quilón A, Cortés-Ledesma F, Legube G..
Non-redundant Functions of ATM and DNA-PKcs in Response to DNA Double-Strand Breaks.
2015 Nov .
- Lazorthes S, Vallot C, Briois S, Aguirrebengoa M, Thuret JY, St Laurent G, Rougeulle C, Kapranov P, Mann C, Trouche D, Nicolas E..
A vlincRNA participates in senescence maintenance by relieving H2AZ-mediated repression at the INK4 locus.
2015 Jan 6:5971