Genome wide technologies are now part of many projects. the CBI has developped a local core facility to process and analyse that kind of data and make these technologies accessible to every CBI's team.
The core facility missions are :
- Help CBI's teams to process their high throughput sequencing data, by being implicated at the earliest stage of new project requiring next generation sequencing tools and processing/analysing the data.
- Develop pipelines and user-friendly applications, at the request, to automatize certain tasks.
- Take charge of the user trainings on existing tools (Internal CBI trainings Biostat/R and Bioinfo/Galaxy) and supervise or co-supervise students, on the core facility or in the teams.
- Develop methods and tools for project requiring particular expertise (statistics, mathematics or bioinformatics) on advanced questions (new technology, multi-scale analysis, comparative and integrated analysis...).
- Insert the core facility in a local bioinformatic network by working with other institutions and core facility (I2MC, GenoToul INRA, IMT biostatistic facility...) and scientific and technological monitoring.
- Clouaire T, Rocher V, Lashgari A, Arnould C, Aguirrebengoa M, Biernacka A, Skrzypczak M, Aymard F, Fongang B, Dojer N, Iacovoni JS, Rowicka M, Ginalski K, Côté J, Legube G.
Comprehensive Mapping of Histone Modifications at DNA Double-Strand Breaks Deciphers Repair Pathway Chromatin Signatures
- Cohen S, Puget N, Lin YL, Clouaire T, Aguirrebengoa M, Rocher V, Pasero P, Canitrot Y, Legube G.
Senataxin resolves RNA:DNA hybrids forming at DNA double-strand breaks to prevent translocations.
- §Muniz L., §Deb M.K. (§co-first authors), Aguirrebengoa M., Lazorthes S., *Trouche D., *Nicolas E .(*co-last authors).
Control of gene expression in senescence through transcriptional read-through of convergent protein-coding genes
2017 Nov 21(9):2433-2446.
- Aymard F, Aguirrebengoa M, Guillou E, Javierre BM, Bugler B, Arnould C, Rocher V, Iacovoni JS, Biernacka A, Skrzypczak M, Ginalski K, Rowicka M, Fraser P, Legube G..
Genome-wide mapping of long-range contacts unveils clustering of DNA double-strand breaks at damaged active genes.
Nat Struct Mol Biol
- Salifou K, Ray S, Verrier L, Aguirrebengoa M, Trouche D, Panov KI, Vandromme M..
The histone demethylase JMJD2A/KDM4A links ribosomal RNA transcription to nutrients and growth factors availability.
2016 Jan 7:10174
View all publications