Publications de l'équipe Di Stefano
- Wayne O. Miles, Julie M. J. Lepesant, Jessie Bourdeaux, Manuela Texier, Marc A. Kerenyi, Makoto Nakakido, Ryuji Hamamoto, Stuart H. Orkin, Nicholas J. Dyson, Luisa Di Stefano.
The LSD1 Family of Histone Demethylases and the Pumilio Posttranscriptional Repressor Function in a Complex Regulatory Feedback Loop
Molecular and Cellular Biology
2015 Dec Mol Cell Biol. 2015 Dec;35(24):4199-211. doi: 10.1128/MCB.00755-15.
- 2015 Jan Dietz KN, Di Stefano L, Maher RC, Zhu H, MacDonald ME, Gusella JF and Walker JA. The Drosophila Huntington’s disease gene ortholog dhtt influences chromatin regulation during development. Human Molecular Genetics 2015, Jan 15; 24(2): 330-45
- 2013 Jan Di Stefano L and Dyson N. The emerging roles for histone demethylases in the modulations of signaling pathways. Biomolecular Concepts. 2013; 4(1): 13–27
- 2011 Jul Di Stefano L and Dyson N. The complex roles of histone demethylases in vivo. Cell Cycle. 2011 Jul 1;10 (13): 2049-50.
- 2011 Jun Mulligan P, Yang F, Di Stefano L, Ji J, Nishikawa J, Wang Q, Kulkarni M, Najafi-Shoushtari H, Mostosvalsky R, Gygi S, Gill G, Dyson N and Näär A. A SIRT-LSD1 co-repressor complex regulating Notch target gene expression and development. Mol Cell. 2011 Jun 10;42(5):689-99.
- 2011 Jan Di Stefano L, Walker J, Burgio G, Corona D, Mulligan P, Näär A and Dyson N. Functional antagonism between histone H3K4 demethylases in vivo. Genes and Development. 2011 Jan 1; 25 (1): 17-28.
- 2010 Dec The modENCODE Consortium, Roy S*, Ernst J*, Kharchenko PV*, Kheradpour P*, Negre N*,, Eaton ML*, Landolin JM*,, Bristow CA*, Ma L*, Lin MF*, Washietl S*, Arshinoff BI*, Ay F.*, Meyer PE*, Robine N*, Washington NL*, Di Stefano L* et al. Identification of functional elements and regulatory circuits in Drosophila by large scale data integration. Science. 2010 Dec 24; 330 (6012):1787-97. *these authors equally contributed to the paper.
- 2008 Sep Morris E, Ji J, Yang F, Di Stefano L, Herr A, Moon NS, Kwon EJ, Haigis KM, Näär A and Dyson N. E2F1 represses beta-catenin transcription and is antagonized by both pRb and CDK8. Nature. 2008 Sep 25; 455(7212): 552-6.
- 2008 Aug Moon NS, Di Stefano L, Morris E, Patel R, White K and Dyson N. E2F and p53 induce apoptosis independently during Drosophila development but intersect in the context of DNA damage. PLoS Genet. 2008 Aug 8;4(8).
- 2007 May Di Stefano L, Ji J, Moon NS, Herr A and Dyson N. Mutation of Drosophila Lsd1 disrupts H3-K4 methylation resulting in tissue specific defects during development. Curr Biol. 2007 May 1; 17(9): 808-12.
- 2007 Jan Qiao H*, Di Stefano L*, Tian C, Li YY, Yin YH, Qian XP, Pang XW, Li Y, McNutt MA, Helin K, Zhang Y, Chen WF. Human TFDP-3, a novel DP protein, inhibits DNA binding and trans-activation by E2F. J Biol Chem. 2007 Jan 5; 283 (1) 454-66. *these authors equally contributed to the paper.
- 2006 Oct Moon NS, Di Stefano L, and Dyson N. A gradient of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling determines the sensitivity of rbf1 mutant cells to E2F-dependent apoptosis. Mol Cell Biol. 2006 Oct; 26(20):7601-15.
- 2005 Oct Moon NS, Frolov MV, Kwon EJ, Di Stefano L, Dimova DK, Morris E, Taylor-Harding B, White K and Dyson N. Drosophila E2F1 has context specific pro and anti- apoptotic properties during development. Developmental Cell. 2005 Oct; 9(4): 463-75.
- 2005 Sep Christensen J, Cloos P, Toftegaard U, Klinkeberg D, Bracken AP, Trinh E, Heeran M, Di Stefano L and Helin K. Characterization of E2F8, a novel E2F-like cell cycle regulated repressor of E2F-activated transcription. Nucleic Acid Research. 2005 Sep22; 33 (17); 5458-70.
- 2003 Dec Di Stefano L, Jensen M and Helin K. E2F7, a novel E2F featuring DP independent repression of a subset of E2F-regulated genes. The EMBO Journal. 2003 Dec 1;22(23):6289-98.