Publications de l'équipe Theveneau
- Fernanda Bajanca, Nadège Gouignard, Charlotte Colle, Maddy Parsons, Roberto Mayor & Eric Theveneau.
In vivo topology converts competition for cell-matrix adhesion into directional migration
Nature Communications volume 10, Article number: 1518 (2019)
- N. Gouignard*, Cyrial Andrieu* and Eric Theveneau°.
Neural Crest delamination and migration: looking forward to the next 150 years
2018 Mar * co-first authors, ° corresponding author.
- Fernanda Bajanca, Elena Scarpa, Eric Theveneau*.
Rho GTPases in Cadherin-Based Cell-Cell Interactions: Adhesion, repulsion, fusion
BOOK: Rho GTPases Molecular Biology in Health and Disease
2017 Dec *corresponding author
- Eric Theveneau*, Claudia Linker.
Leaders in collective migration: are front cells really endowed with a particular set of skills?
2017 Oct * corresponding author
- Bahm I, Barriga EH, Frolov A, Theveneau E, Frankel P, Mayor R.
PDGF controls contact inhibition of locomotion by regulating N-cadherin during neural crest migration
- Bajanca F, Gonzalez-Perez V, Gillespie SJ, Beley C, Garcia L, Theveneau E, Sear RP, Hughes SM..
In vivo dynamics of skeletal muscle Dystrophin in zebrafish embryos revealed by improved FRAP analysis.
- Andrieu C, Theveneau E*.
Collective Cell Migration in Neural Crest Development
electronic Life Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd: Chichester.
2015 Jun (Invited Review). *corresponding author.
- Bajanca F, Alfandari D, Thorsteinsdóttir S, Théveneau E*..
Editorial: cell adhesion in development.
2015 May *Corresponding author
- Elena Scarpa, András Szabó, Anne Bibonne, Eric Theveneau, Maddy Parsons and Roberto Mayor.
Cadherin switch during EMT leads to contact inhibition of locomotion via repolarization of forces
- Kuriyama S*, Theveneau E*, Benedetto A, Parsons M, Tanaka M, Charras G, Kabla A, Mayor R.
In vivo collective cell migration requires an LPAR2-dependent increase in tissue fluidity
Journal of Cell Biology
2014 Jul *co-first author
- Fort P, Théveneau E*.
PleiotRHOpic: Rho pathways are essential for all stages of Neural Crest development
2014 Mar *corresponding author
- Moore R, Theveneau E, Pozzi S, Alexandre P, Richardson J, Merks A, Parsons M, Kashef J, Linker C, Mayor R.
Par3 controls neural crest migration by promoting microtubule catastrophe during contact inhibition of locomotion
- Theveneau E, Steventon B, Scarpa E, Garcia S, Trepat X, Streit A, Mayor R.
Chase-and-run between adjacent cell populations promotes directional collective migration
Nature Cell Biology
- Mayor R, Theveneau E.
The neural crest
- Theveneau E, Mayor R.
Cadherins in collective cell migration of mesenchymal cells
Current Opinion in Cell Biology
- Carmona-Fontaine C, Theveneau E, Tzekou A, Tada M, Woods M, Page KM, Parsons M, Lambris JD, Mayor R.
Complement fragment C3a controls mutual cell attraction during collective cell migration
- Theveneau E, Marchant L, Kuriyama S, Gull M, Moepps B, Parsons M, Mayor R.
Collective chemotaxis requires contact-dependent cell polarity
- Link to the full publication list