Publications de l'équipe Redder
- Trachsel E, Redder P, Linder P, Armitano J..
Genetic screens reveal novel major and minor players in magnesium homeostasis of Staphylococcus aureus
- Le Scornet A, Redder P.
Post-transcriptional control of virulence gene expression in Staphylococcus aureus
Biochim Biophys Acta
- Redder P.
Mapping 5'-Ends and Their Phosphorylation State With EMOTE, TSS-EMOTE, and nEMOTE
- Redder, P.
Molecular and genetic interactions of the RNA degradation machineries in Firmicute bacteria
Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA
- Hausmann S, Guimarães VA, Garcin D, Baumann N, Linder P, Redder P.
Both exo- and endo-nucleolytic activities of RNase J1 from Staphylococcus aureus are manganese dependent and active on triphosphorylated 5'-ends
- Ardissone S, Redder P, Russo G, Frandi A, Fumeaux C, Patrignani A, Schlapbach R, Falquet L, Viollier PH.
Cell Cycle Constraints and Environmental Control of Local DNA Hypomethylation in α-Proteobacteria
- Prados J, Linder P, Redder P..
TSS-EMOTE, a refined protocol for a more complete and less biased global mapping of transcription start sites in bacterial pathogens.
- Armitano J, Redder P, Guimarães VA, Linder P..
An Essential Factor for High Mg(2+) Tolerance of Staphylococcus aureus
Frontiers in Microbiology
- Kirkpatrick CL, Martins D, Redder P, Frandi A, Mignolet J, Chapalay JB, Chambon M, Turcatti G, Viollier PH.
Growth control switch by a DNA-damage-inducible toxin-antitoxin system in Caulobacter crescentus