Genome wide technologies are now part of many projects. the CBI has developped a local core facility to process and analyse that kind of data and make these technologies accessible to every CBI's team.
The core facility missions are :
- Help CBI's teams to process their high throughput sequencing data, by being implicated at the earliest stage of new project requiring next generation sequencing tools and processing/analysing the data.
- Develop pipelines and user-friendly applications, at the request, to automatize certain tasks.
- Take charge of the user trainings on existing tools via Internal CBI trainings (Biostat/R and Bioinfo/Galaxy) and user support. The core facility can also supervise or co-supervise students, on the core facility or in the teams.
- Develop methods and tools for project requiring particular expertise (statistics, mathematics or bioinformatics) on advanced questions (new technology, multi-scale analysis, comparative and integrated analysis...).
- Insert the core facility in a local bioinformatic network by working with other institutions and core facility (plateau bioinfo I2MC, GenoToul Biostat, local workshop...) and scientific and technological monitoring.
- Aguirrebengoa M and Ohayon D.
Purification of astrocyte subtype based on a double reporter mice approach for downstream transcription profiling
- Ohayon D, Aguirrebengoa M, Escalas N, Jungas T, Soula C .
Transcriptome profiling of the Olig2-expressing astrocyte subtype reveals their unique molecular signature.
- Muniz L, Lazorthes S, Delmas M, Ouvrard J, Aguirrebengoa M, Trouche D, Nicolas E.
Circular ANRIL isoforms switch from repressors to activators of p15/CDKN2B expression during RAF1 oncogene-induced senescence
2021 Mar 18(3):404-420. doi:10.1080/15476286.2020
- Raphaël Aguillon, Romain Madelaine, Marion Aguirrebengoa, Harendra Guturu, Sandra Link, Pascale Dufourcq, Virginie Lecaudey, Gill Bejerano, Patrick Blader, Julie Batut.
Morphogenesis is transcriptionally coupled to neurogenesis during peripheral olfactory organ development
- Hebras J, Marty V, Personnaz J, Mercier P, Krogh N, Nielsen H, Aguirrebengoa M, Seitz H, Pradere JP, Guiard BP, Cavaille J.
Reassessment of the involvement of Snord115 in the serotonin 2c receptor pathway in a genetically relevant mouse model
Elife. 2020 Oct 5;9:e60862
2020 Oct doi: 10.7554/eLife.60862. PMID: 33016258 Free PMC article
View all publications