Genome wide technologies are now part of many projects. the CBI has developped a local core facility to process and analyse that kind of data and make these technologies accessible to every CBI's team.
The core facility missions are :
- Help CBI's teams to process their high throughput sequencing data, by being implicated at the earliest stage of new project requiring next generation sequencing tools and processing/analysing the data.
- Develop pipelines and user-friendly applications, at the request, to automatize certain tasks.
- Take charge of the user trainings on existing tools via Internal CBI trainings (Biostat/R and Bioinfo/Galaxy) and user support. The core facility can also supervise or co-supervise students, on the core facility or in the teams.
- Develop methods and tools for project requiring particular expertise (statistics, mathematics or bioinformatics) on advanced questions (new technology, multi-scale analysis, comparative and integrated analysis...).
- Insert the core facility in a local bioinformatic network by working with other institutions and core facility (plateau bioinfo I2MC, GenoToul Biostat, local workshop...) and scientific and technological monitoring.
- Lamaa A, Humbert J, Aguirrebengoa M, Cheng X, Nicolas E, Côté J, Trouche D..
Integrated analysis of H2A.Z isoforms function reveals a complex interplay in gene regulation.
2020 Feb 28;9. doi: 10.7554/eLife.53375
- Julie M.J. Lepesant, Carole Iampietro, Eugenia Galeota, Benoit Auge, Marion Aguirrenbengoa, Clementine Merce, Camille Chaubet, Vincent Rocher, Marc Haenlin, Lucas Waltzer, Mattia Pelizzola and Luisa Di Stefano.
A dual role of dLsd1 in oogenesis: regulating developmental genes and repressing transposons
Nucleic Acid Research
- Clouaire T, Rocher V, Lashgari A, Arnould C, Aguirrebengoa M, Biernacka A, Skrzypczak M, Aymard F, Fongang B, Dojer N, Iacovoni JS, Rowicka M, Ginalski K, Côté J, Legube G.
Comprehensive Mapping of Histone Modifications at DNA Double-Strand Breaks Deciphers Repair Pathway Chromatin Signatures
- Cohen S, Puget N, Lin YL, Clouaire T, Aguirrebengoa M, Rocher V, Pasero P, Canitrot Y, Legube G.
Senataxin resolves RNA:DNA hybrids forming at DNA double-strand breaks to prevent translocations.
- §Muniz L., §Deb M.K. (§co-first authors), Aguirrebengoa M., Lazorthes S., *Trouche D., *Nicolas E .(*co-last authors).
Control of gene expression in senescence through transcriptional read-through of convergent protein-coding genes
2017 Nov 21(9):2433-2446.
View all publications