Imprinted small non-coding RNAs
DR CNRS 05 61 33 59 34
Researcher Technical staff
PhD student Master student
- Marie-line Cavaille
- Virginie Marty
- Celia Scribe
- Celia Lecacheux
Our research focuses on hundreds small noncoding RNAs belonging to the microRNA and C/D snoRNA families. These genes map to chromosomal regions regulated by genomic imprinting, an epigenetic phenomenon by which a few genes are mono-allelically expressed in a parent-of-origin specific manner. The rationale of our research is to explore the impact of recently evolved, imprinted small RNA genes on the evolution, expression and function of mammalian genomes, including in pathological contexts such as the Prader-Willi syndrome.
Imprinted C/D snoRNA genes at the PWS locus
Imprinted miRNA genes at the Dlk1-Dio3 locus
Imprinted miRNA genes at the C19MC locus
- Marty V., and Cavaillé J.
Imprinted small noncoding RNA genes in brain function and behaviour
Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences. 25:8–14
- Hebras J. *, Krogh N.*, Marty V., Nielsen H. and Cavaillé J.
Developmental changes of rRNA ribose methylations in the mouse
RNA biol (in press)
- Malnou E.C., Umlauf D., Mouysset M., Cavaillé J.
Imprinted MicroRNA Gene Clusters in the Evolution, Development, and Functions of Mammalian Placenta
Front Genet. 18: 9:706
- Thomas JM, Briney CA, Nance KD, Lopez JE, Thorpe AL, Fox SD, Bortolin-Cavaille ML, Sas-Chen A, Arango D, Oberdoerffer S, Cavaille J, Andresson T, Meier JL.
A Chemical Signature for Cytidine Acetylation in RNA
J Am Chem Soc. 140:12667-12670
- Castel D, Baghdadi MB, Mella S, Gayraud-Morel B, Marty V, Cavaillé J, Antoniewski C, Tajbakhsh S.
Small-RNA sequencing identifies dynamic microRNA deregulation during skeletal muscle lineage progression
Sci Rep. 9; 8:4208. doi: 10.1038/s41598-018-21991
View all publications
Fondation for Prader-Willi research
Ligue Régionale contre le Cancer